At Pop Digital our team members do much more than websites and digital applications. Our talented team also has professional experience in audio and video production, and has a number of publications and articles under their belt.
- BC Business Top 100 Luncheon DVD and CD, 2000 unit production run, 2011
- “Minty”, CFOX 30 second TV commercial, aired on Shaw TV, 2007
- Native, Hybrid or Web Apps? (sitepoint.com, 2012)
- 5 Principles of User-Centered Interface Design (sitepoint.com, 2011)
- The Great Educational Technology Wall: The benefits and difficulties of using the Internet as part of a foreign language teaching methodology in China (Shanghai Teaching Conference, 2004)
- Object Oriented Interactive Cinema (Master’s Thesis, Simon Fraser University Press, 2003)
- Building a Language for an Interactive Experience (2002)
- Meaning and the Interactive Narrative (2002)
- Creating a User Interface for Interactive Environments (2002)
- New Forms Festival (2003), interactive MIDI-based audio/video installation.
- Memoria (2003). Object-Oriented Interactive Cinema proof of concept. Video, audio, programmed in MAX/MSP
- Re-Waking Life (2002). Video, audio, props, interactive, programmed in MAX/MSP
- REM Sleep (2002). Audio, interactive, programmed in MAX/MSP
- Entering Into Dream (2002). Audio, interactive, programmed in MAX/MSP